At some point most of us will stop earning – usually because we reach a certain age but sometimes owing to poor health. We work with our clients to quantify the pension and investment funds needed to generate desired future income levels. Each year we appraise your progress towards the target.
First we need answers to the following questions:
- When would you like to stop working full time?
- What level of income are you as an individual due to receive from your existing pension arrangements and the state pension?
- From what ages are these incomes payable?
- If you are in a couple, what is your joint retirement position, and how is pension income apportioned between you?
- What does your ideal retirement look like?
How much will you need to live on in retirement?
Having established the above you are in a stronger position to make plans. It may be that you need to start putting more cash aside, and the longer you have before that key birthday arrives, the better because TIME is the most important ingredient in financial planning.
Call us on 016973 25852 or 07946 438807
Landline Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM ( mobile 8:00AM to 8:00PM )
Lighthouse Financial Advice is a trading style of Lighthouse Financial Advice Limited, an appointed representative of Lighthouse Advisory Services Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Lighthouse Advisory Services Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lighthouse Group plc